If you are interested in becoming a Hammersmith Books author please do contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] taking the following into account:
- We principally publish books for people with specific health conditions that give practical advice which goes beyond or challenges mainstream thinking.
- We publish books that relate only to health.
- We do NOT publish fiction.
- We are a small, independent organisation; this means we cannot pay large advances.
- In the first instance we would like to see a proposal that includes the following:
- Why your book is needed and people will want to read it
- How your book compares to any others on the same topic
- Why you are the right person to be writing it and what sort of following you currently have – you can tell us about you using our Author Questionnaire
- Proposed contents list with a description of what each chapter/section will include
- Sample section(s)
Hammersmith Books Authors
Our aim is to provide resources that will help with the development of your book and with getting your work as well-known as possible. We will add new material here for you over time:
- Publicity – complete our Author Questionnaire so that we have all the key information we need to promote your book.