A Kitchen Fairytale
Iida is a breath of fresh air to the plant-based community. She is driven by a sincere passion to help others after recovering from a very serious autoimmune condition and adopting ground-breaking measures to treat it naturally…A Kitchen Fairytale presents wholesome, delicious, beautiful recipes that come wrapped up in a big, warm bundle of hope. Clint Paddison
Written by ‘expert patient’ Iida, who has used the principles of plant-based wholefoods with no added fats or oils to regain her own health, this is a beautifully illustrated, full-colour cookery book that explicitly follows the approach of the Paddison Program for Rheumatoid Arthritis and also provides help with other autoimmune conditions. It shows how anyone eating according to those principles can do so simply, sustainably and enjoyably – and inclusively so that family and friends can eat the same way whether they have health issues or not.
- Forewords by Clint Paddison, founder of the Paddison Program, and Dr Shireen Kassam
- Recipes are graded for their level of healing with the gentlest badged ‘Humble & Healing’
- Shows how to fry, bake and roast without oils
- Gives plant-based, whole food versions of favourite recipes, from burgers to brownies
- Illustrated with 200 beautiful colour photographs from Iida’s collection
- Perfect for all ‘no-fat’ health conditions including gall stones and gallbladder disease
Please be aware that the eBook version of ‘A Kitchen Fairytale’ is a Fixed Layout ePUB, and for all devices/computers we would recommend viewing with Adobe Digital Editions.
Download Adobe Digital Editions for iOS | Download Adobe Digital Editions for Android
Please enter a quantity from the available format(s) below.
We use the Glassboxx service from Firsty Group for delivery of our eBooks. This makes it very simple and quick for you to get the books you’ve purchased, in lovely apps on iOS or Android smartphones or tablets.
If you already have the Glassboxx app on your smartphone or tablet, go to MY BOOKS to see your eBooks.
If you don’t yet have the Glassboxx app, go to the About eBooks page for more information and from there you can follow the app store links to download and install the app.